Recently, a new e-book was published by my company that covers a solid user experience process. The content comes from myself and a colleague. The e-book is unfortunately titled around “SharePoint intranets,” but the vast majority of the content is more about user experience design in general. The book also has an egregious amount of bad stock photography, but I hope you can look past it.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- UX research (balancing qualitative and quantitative approaches)
- Defining and framing problems
- Balancing business analysis with UX
- Interaction Design with a focus on mobile-first approaches
- Information Architecture and its application