This course is designed for developers, architects and professionals (IA, KM and PM) who want to optimize their implementation skills for SharePoint-based solutions.
With helpful and proven tips, techniques and processes you will be armed with the tools your organization needs to achieve the full benefit of SharePoint. By using real world examples (and mistakes), 3-time SharePoint MVP Bob Mixon will save you many hours of wasted time and disappointments.
- Build “Real World” Solutions using SharePoint out-of-box features, without Visual Studio.
- Create site and navigation structures that can be used by both the contributor and consumer.
- Build a Taxonomy and learn how to Apply it to SharePoint.
- Reduce, if not eliminate, Document Duplication.
- Configure Search so it Delivers Relevant Results.
- Understand security, how it works and techniques for correctly applying it.
- Automate business processes with workflow.
- Create a Request and Site Provisioning Solution.
- Utilize SharePoint to manage your implementation.
- Increase confidence in your ability to successfully create solutions that will be adopted by users.
- Understand key factors in making a build versus buy decision.
- More details…
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to do SharePoint right the first time – Next class starts 9/16.
Save $100 when you register before Friday, September 12, 2008